Want to learn more about Effective Team Based Care? Click below to access the discussion and contribute by sharing your thoughts, experiences, or resources.
A HealthDoers Virtual Event
Join us for our upcoming interactive webinar on Effective Team Based Care:
The Practice Transformation Group’s third interactive webinar on Effective Team Based Care will take place on July 31st, 2017, 3-4 PM (EST), and will continue the conversation to help participants learn about:
- Stanford CERC’s findings on approaches to effective team-based care, and overview of how high-value primary care organizations implemented related attributes within their settings
- High-level summative results of the LEAP model as it relates to effective team-based care
- How to start adopting some of these attributes in your local context, as illustrated through 1-2 case examples
Led by moderator Diane Stewart, Senior Director at PBGH’s California Quality Collaborative (CQC), the webinar will feature panelists Julia Murphy, Director of Dissemination and Adoption, Peterson Center on HealthCare, and Brian Austin, Deputy Director of “Learning from Effective Ambulatory Practices” (LEAP), MacColl Institute.
Claudia shared this Health Affairs article on educating health professionals collaboratively for team-based primary care as it struck a cord with her .
It outlines a path forward for how we can break down silos and create a new generation of health professionals able to work in efficiently functioning teams.
Bring your thoughts back to the discussion by clicking on the Discuss tab and don't forget to register for the virutal event to take a deeper dive with us later this month.
- Improving Patient and Family Engagement Using Motivational Interviewing and Shared Decision Making Tools to Facilitate Change
- Effective Team Based Care Registration Now!
- Leading Transformation Efforts to Improve Health: Theory to Execution
- 08/14/2017 - 08/15/2017
- Save the Date: National Affordability Summit September 26-27, 2017, Washington, D.C.
- 09/26/2017 - 09/27/2017
- NRHI's National Affordability Summit Wednesday, September 27, 2017, Washington, D.C.
- Washington, DC